All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLynn Morris, bestselling author of The Baron's Hourable Daughter, once again sweeps readers into the Regency era with striking period detail. Lady Mirabella Tirel, the beautiful daughter of the Marquess of Camarden, takes a practical approach to love since a dashing captain broke her heart at age 17. Now at almost 22 years old, she has decided to endure one last London season to secure a suitable engagement and begin a simple life in the country. Sir Giles Knyvet is Mirabella's oldest friend and her most dependable ally, and he is also secretly in love with her. Yet he kws the prospect of a relationship is doubtful: Besides being a mere baronet, he aims to settle a large family debt before sharing his feelings with her. But as Mirabella draws close to a suitable match, Giles may need to interfere to buy himself more time.
- Author BiographyLYNN MORRIS is the bestselling author of over 25 novels, including the popular Cheney Duvall, M.D. series. She is the daughter of Christy Award-winning author Gilbert Morris, with whom she has often collaborated. She lives in Gulf Shores, Alabama.
- Author(s)Lynn Morris
- PublisherLittle, Brown & Company
- Date of Publication11/08/2015
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight308 g
- Width138 mm
- Height206 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $36.92Trending at AU $43.70
- AU $21.73Trending at AU $25.59
- AU $23.95Trending at AU $26.86
- AU $11.39Trending at AU $14.06
- AU $19.15Trending at AU $24.11
- AU $11.58Trending at AU $14.74
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $23.94
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.