A Scarlet Cord: Bound by Love, Betrayed by Truth; Romance by Deborah Raney (Paperback, 2001)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $19.95+ AU $29.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $78.30
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $70.91
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.70
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.38
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $76.03
- AU $12.63Trending at AU $18.61
- AU $16.67Trending at AU $22.38
About this product
- DescriptionIn the four years since her husband's death, Melanie LaSalle's life has been consumed with managing the family design firm and caring for her five-year-old daughter, Jerica. The possibility of a new relationship is the last thing on her mind. But when Melanie meets Joel Ellington, a new staff member at her church, she is instantly attracted to his warm spirit. As their friendship deepens, however, Melanie is troubled by something she can't quite understand or explain. Joel seems to be hiding something-in fact, most areas of his past are off-limits, even to her. Because of her growing feelings for him, Melanie pushes her doubts away. But when unsettling facts come to light-and when Joel disappears, along with the contents of a church bank account-she can longer igre her fears. Now, torn between her feelings for Joel and evidence mounting against him, Melanie faces a heart-wrenching decision: to forget the man who gave her reason to love again or to trust Joel eugh to give him her heart. Exploring the themes of the importance of truth, loyalty, and trust, A Scarlet Cord illustrates that who we are in Christ depends little on outward appearances and much on our relationship with him, and that through faith, we can find places of comfort, healing, and selfless love.
- Author BiographyDeborah Raney's first novel, A Vow to Cherish , was awarded a Silver Angel from Excellence in Media and inspired the acclaimed World Wide Pictures film of the same title. Since then her books have won the RITA Award, the HOLT Medallion, and the National Readers' Choice Award; Raney was also a finalist for the Christy Award. She and her husband, artist Ken Raney, make their home in their native Kansas.
- Author(s)Deborah Raney
- PublisherWaterbrook Press (A Division of Random House Inc)
- Date of Publication01/01/2001
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Place of PublicationColorado Springs
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWaterbrook Press (A Division of Random House Inc)
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight369 g
- Width139 mm
- Height209 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.