All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.28
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $48.86
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.21
- AU $25.01Trending at AU $27.39
About this product
- DescriptionThis accessible resource addresses the problems, challenges, and issues that general and special education leaders frequently face on a day-to-day basis in implementing the Common Core standards in their schools. Grounded in best practices from current literature, this text provides leaders with practical solutions to working with teachers and differentiating instruction for all students-including students with special needs, ESL, and ELL learners. A School Leader's Guide to Implementing the Common Core presents a cohesive framework and offers viable options for effective inclusive instruction based on students' varied learning needs. Special Features: * Vignettes and Research-Based Practical Tips offer concrete connections to school contexts and illustrate practical applications. * Explores current trends in Universal Design for Learning (UDL), Multi-tiered Systems of Support (MTSS), and Response to Intervention (RTI), and how they relate to the Common Core Standards. * Guides leaders through the development of effective policies for culturally responsive instruction in the classroom.
- Author BiographyGloria D. Campbell-Whatley is Associate Professor of Special Education at the University of North Carolina at Charlotte, USA. David M. Dunaway is Associate Professor of Educational Leadership at the University of North Carolina at Charlotte, USA. Dawson R. Hancock is Professor of Educational Research and Associate Dean for Research and Graduate Studies in the College of Education at the University of North Carolina at Charlotte, USA.
- Author(s)David M. Dunaway,Dawson R. Hancock,Gloria D. Campbell-Whatley
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication25/02/2016
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note9 black & white tables, 2 black & white line drawings
- Weight476 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine11 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.