All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $69.05Trending at AU $71.47
- AU $84.17Trending at AU $91.13
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $83.49
- AU $11.54Trending at AU $16.38
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $15.13
- AU $19.46Trending at AU $20.37
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.67
About this product
- DescriptionIn the 1950s and '60s, living with family secrets was nearly mandatory for women in high society. Charlotte Wellington and her daughter, Caroline, are exception. When Charlotte's husband, John, begins showing signs of alcoholism, Charlotte prays that she won't have to go through life with her husband as she had with her alcoholic father. She quickly makes John promise that he won't drink anymore. Unfortunately, it's a promise that John can't-or won't-keep. As Caroline grows up watching her mother have -accident- after -accident, - she kws that she will never let a man treat her the way her father treats her mother. But when tragedy strikes, Charlotte and Caroline must pick up the pieces and put their lives back together. As Caroline moves on to college, life continues as she blossoms into womanhood. Follow this mother and daughter through all seasons of life-from birth and death to love and loss and dark family secrets over a period of fifty-two years, and learn how one family tries to make the best out of a tragic situation in A Season for Living.
- Author(s)Susan Willis Updegraff
- Date of Publication24/03/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight581 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.