All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $72.53
- AU $92.82Trending at AU $103.78
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.72
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $22.68
- AU $41.02Trending at AU $43.51
- AU $19.73Trending at AU $22.71
- AU $27.95Trending at AU $29.68
About this product
- Description<i><b>When hearts are open, love takes hold this Christmas in Cape Light.</b></i> Adele Morgan has made mistakes in her life. After a serious medical scare, she realizes her greatest regret is that she sat idly by while a petty dispute tore her family apart. She has returned to Cape Light determined to mend broken relations and bring everyone together for the holidays. But Adele s arrival elicits little delight. Neither Molly Willoughby r Sam Morgan has time for their grandmother s plan to reconcile. It will take a miracle to unite Adele s family. Luckily for Adele, miracles can happen at the Inn at Angel Island. Meanwhile, there s ather visitor, a skeptic determined to debunk Angel Island s legend. Grad student Jonathan Butler plans to prove the angel lore is nsense and leave with a grand bah humbug! Stuck on the island for Christmas, he spends his time doing research in the Historical Society where he meets local undergrad Tess Wyler. It s only a matter of time before he too falls under the island s spell and realizes that the proof of Angel Island and Cape Light s magic lies within.
- Author Biography<b>Thomas Kinkade </b>emphasized simple pleasures and inspirational messages through his art. Thom believed that both the ability and the inspiration to create his paintings had been given to him as a gift. His goal as an artist was to touch people of all faiths and to bring peace and joy into their lives through the images he created. Kinkade was the creator of both the Cape Light and the Angels Island series. <b>Katherine Spencer </b>was a fiction editor before turning to a full-time career as a writer. The author of more than thirty books, she also writes the Black Sheep Knitting Mysteries under her real name, Anne Canadeo. She lives with her husband and daughter in a small village on the Long Island Sound. Outside of her office, she s active in many community projects, including aiding the homeless, preparing food for those in need, and participating in a literacy outreach program that promotes reading and provides free books.
- Author(s)Dr Thomas Kinkade,Katherine Spencer
- PublisherBerkley Publishing Group
- Date of Publication05/11/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Series TitleCape Light Novels (Berkley Paperback)
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBerkley Publishing Group
- Weight249 g
- Width137 mm
- Height206 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.