Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.20
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.08
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.02
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.83
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.26
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.87
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.98
About this product
- DescriptionA Self-Paced Course for MYOB Software provides everything you need to learn about bookkeeping and computerised accounting software using MYOB - at your own pace. Written by TAFE teacher Bronwyn De Losa, this book t only includes a Student Edition DVD of MYOB software, but also an interactive ebook on MYOB Payroll written by bestselling business author Veechi Curtis. This book starts with an overall guide to MYOB software, then leads students through a series of straightforward exercises, each one accompanied by a step-by-guide how-to guide. Check your kwledge with questions (answers are at the back of the book), and develop your skills by doing the books for a real-life business in its first 10 weeks of operation.
- Author BiographyBronwyn De Losa has been teaching MYOB to students at TAFE for many years. She has been a small business consultant working with MYOB and has also run many of her own small businesses. In this course, she combines her TAFE teaching experience with her small business experience to deliver a course that is well-paced, expertly written and in tune with the demands of Australian small business.
- Author(s)Bronwyn De Losa
- PublisherBusiness & Professional Publishing
- Date of Publication30/11/2013
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectSoftware Packages
- Place of PublicationWarriewood
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintBusiness & Professional Publishing
Most relevant reviews
- maikakono19 Sep, 2016by
Product arrived today, appears in excellent condition, hopefully I will make it a an excellent read, its now up to me. Thanks for finally delivering.
It took a while to get the right product in place but it was worth the wait. Thank you again.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New