All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.29
- AU $30.86Trending at AU $34.85
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $15.71
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.26
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.52
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.01
About this product
- DescriptionPresented in 1962-63 by experts at University College, London, these lectures begin with introductory talks on basic topics. Succeeding presentations include Extremal Problems in Graph Theory by Paul Erdos, Complete Bipartite Graphs: Decomposition into Planar Subgraphs by Lowell W. Beineke, Graphs and Composite Games by Cedric A. B. Smith, and more.
- Author BiographyFrank Harary (1921-2005) was a prominent American mathematician and expert on graph theory, about which he wrote several books. He taught at the University of Michigan from 1948 to 1986 and was later Distinguished Professor Emeritus at New Mexico State University at Las Cruces.
- Author(s)Frank Harary
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication28/08/2015
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleDover Books on Mathematics
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight181 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.