Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.04
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.83
- AU $34.29Trending at AU $38.68
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.35
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $17.94
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.21
About this product
- DescriptionThe book A Sense of Destiny: From The Prison to The Palace is an inspirational look at the life of Joseph. In this book you'll learn about what it means to have a purpose, the characteristics needed to carry it out, how to discover your purpose and much more. This book offers a comprehensive look into the heart of God for his people and can help you to get in touch with your authentic self. Here's an excerpt... Teachers love to solve educational problems. Counselors love to solve emotional problems. What problems do you like to solve? The problem that you love to solve is the other clue you should pay attention to.Whatever your destiny is, it's going to put you into a position to serve. That's all we're doing here is serving each other. It's your willingness to serve that is going to determine how far your gifts can take you. Always remember that. Look at the things you love to help people with and look at the kinds of people that keep coming back for more. They see something in you and that's why they seek you out. Pay attention.
- Author BiographyAimee Colbert is changing the way that Christians view mental and emotional wellness. She has been training, educating, teaching and reaching thousands with her messages of goal setting, mental health, relationship building and purpose. Aimee's distinctive point of view is a direct result of past tragedies that has produced a present day triumph after growing up poor, being a victim of domestic violence and a Katrina survivor. Between 2006-present, Aimee has been speaking before churches, businesses, governmental programs, organizations, schools and universities throughout Texas. In 2008 Aimee Colbert became an ordained minister and launched her first ministry. She went on to become a drug/alcohol counselor and author. Aimee has been the regional spokesperson for many groups and organizations. She is a noted conference speaker and guest lecturer. She has appeared on cable programs such as S.P.I.C.E.S., Manna Express, and The Bible Says. She is often contacted by national news journalist to comment on social matters. Aimee hosted a live call in radio program on Christian social issues. She has become a sought after public speaker here and abroad. Aimee is gifted with an extraordinary view of relationships and Christian life. Author Aimee Colbert is a mental health advocate and theoretician. Aimee practices as a Pastoral counselor in Fort Worth, TX. She offers therapeutic sessions, training workshops and relationship education courses. Aimee assists individuals who are interested in overcoming habits, goal setting, problem-solving, relationship building and purpose discovery. Aimee is currently a board member of The Essence of a Woman Summit and Kingdom Living Center Church. She is also a guest writer for Modern Christian Women, View From The Pew, Single Satisfaction Magazine and Shalom Magazine. Aimee Colbert is the author of The Irreplaceable Woman, The Drama Free Life, Dear Carlos, To Be A Man of God, Aimee's Advice, I'm Just Sayin Vol 1&2, You're Stupid & Shallow So Stay Single Ya Dummy, The Irreplaceable Man and I Survived which discusses the social issues that affect us all and that bind us together. Noted for her quick wit, vigorous debate and enlightening oratory, Aimee is a challenge to the opposition and an instructive persuasive counselor to allies.
- Author(s)Aimee Colbert
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication02/06/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight136 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.