All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $69.05Trending at AU $73.25
- AU $84.17Trending at AU $91.13
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $83.49
- AU $12.76Trending at AU $15.08
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.67
- AU $21.57Trending at AU $24.15
- AU $11.44Trending at AU $14.31
About this product
- DescriptionThis book reflects the thoughts and feelings of the author through her poetry writings. The poetry ranges from her very first poem written as a child up to 2004 when she last wrote poetry. The writings and feelings are unique to those in the world of poetry through the eyes of a person with Asperger Syndrome.
- Author(s)T K Torme
- Date of Publication01/03/2007
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight213 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.