All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.06
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.78
- AU $6.83Trending at AU $10.44
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.49
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.41
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.65
About this product
- DescriptionSew beautiful projects you'll love to use! Create 20 charming projects perfect for your lifestyle using patchwork, applique and embroidery techniques, all illustrated by pattern and fabric designer Verna Mosquera. Let Verna guide you through the process and projects so you can start creating a handmade lifestyle all your own!
- Author BiographyAuthor Verna Mosquera's love of quilting and design sprang from her love of art. While working in a quilt shop, Verna built a solid sewing technique repertoire and discovered a love of creating her own quilting designs. Since then, Verna has taught everything from beginning quilt-making to advanced piecing and applique. Verna's applique technique is industry-renowned and is just one of the special features of her vintage, romantic designs that make them unique, current and instantly recognizable as hers. In 2004, her creativity and background in marketing compelled her to launch her own pattern business, The Vintage Spool. Since 2004, The Vintage Spool's designs have earned international acclaim, and the company currently distributes over 20 designs worldwide. Since capturing the attention of Donna Wilder, previous owner of FreeSpirit, Verna has designed four lines of fabric for FreeSpirit. In addition, Verna continues to own and run The Vintage Spool pattern company, attends five trade shows a year, and runs three retreats for applique enthusiasts in California each year.
- Author(s)Verna Mosquera
- PublisherF&W Publications Inc
- Date of Publication26/07/2013
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationOhio
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKrause Publications
- Content Notecolour illustrations, figures
- Weight590 g
- Width210 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.