Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $78.30
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $70.92
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.70
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.13
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $76.03
- AU $12.62Trending at AU $17.01
- AU $16.67Trending at AU $22.38
About this product
- DescriptionCharles Lindbergh thrilled the world by becoming the first lone pilot to cross the Atlantic. Soon after he landed, however, the flight log from the Spirit of St Louis was stolen from the aeroplane's cockpit. That much is fact ...Hella Koll, the heroine of Kerry Jamieson's new vel, first encounters the charismatic young flier in Minnesota in 1923 - long before he becomes an international celebrity - and falls in love with him. By 1927, Hella is a rich woman and believes that, despite Lindbergh's fame, they are destined to be together. Her obsession moves from the man to his possessions. Gradually, her desire focuses on the stolen flight log - the ultimate souvenir of her hero. When the log mysteriously becomes available on the Black Market, Hella and her son, Ari, travel to the home of a shady millionaire in Depression-torn Key West. But Hella soon discovers that she is t the only person willing to go to obtain it.
- Author BiographyKerry Jamieson was born in Durban, South Africa in 1973. She was named Cosmopolitan magazine's Short Fiction Writer of the Year in 1999. She studied screenwriting at the University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA) and was subsequently shortlisted for Britain's prestigious Orange Prize for Screenwriting in 2000.
- Author(s)Kerry Jamieson
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication04/07/2005
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder & Stoughton Paperbacks
- Out-of-print date19/12/2006
- Weight456 g
- Width151 mm
- Height24 mm
- Spine232 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.