CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $8.23
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.78
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.22
- AU $66.97Trending at AU $74.69
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.87
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.40
About this product
- DescriptionTransnational terrorist organizations and organized crime groups are both considered national security threats to the United States. While the fight against organized crime has been underway for over a hundred years, the Global War on Terrorism (GWOT) is relatively new, emerging just over five years ago. Both fights, however, are against thinking enemies who continuously adapt and evolve their tactics, techniques, and procedures.
- Author(s)David T Mihocko
- Date of Publication09/10/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight86 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.