Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $59.91Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $41.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThere is a growing awareness across both public and private sectors, that the key to embedding an effective risk culture lies in raising the general education and understanding of risk at every level in the organization. This is exactly the purpose of David Tattam's book. A Short Guide to Operational Risk provides you with a basic yet comprehensive overview of the nature of operational risk in organizations. It introduces operational risk as a component of enterprise wide risk management and takes the reader through the processes of identifying, assessing, quantifying and managing operational risk; explaining the practical aspects of how these steps can be applied to an organization using a range of management tools. The book is fully illustrated with graphs, tables and short examples, all designed to make a subject that is often poorly understood, comprehensible and engaging. A Short Guide to Operational Risk is a book to be read and shared at all levels of the organization; it offers a common understanding and language of risk that will provide individual readers with the basis to develop risk management skills, appropriate to their role in the business.
- Author BiographyDavid Tattam is a partner and founder of Protecht Advisory, a specialist risk consulting firm based in Sydney, Australia. He is recognized internationally as a specialist in all facets of risk management and in particular, operational risk management. David has been instrumental in developing Protecht's comprehensive operational risk management methodology and Operational Risk Management and Compliance software (WORMSa ). He currently consults to, and trains a range of industries in relation to setting up risk management functions and systems implementation using Protecht's solution. He also developed and delivered operational risk management training globally including developing the in-house ORM training capabilities of a number of major banks. Prior to setting up Protecht, David held roles as the Head of Operations and Risk Management at WestLB Bank and Industrial Bank of Japan in Australia and Senior Manager at PricewaterhouseCoopers. David is an Associate of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales, an Associate of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in Australia, and a Fellow of the Financial Services Institute of Australia.
- Author(s)David Tattam
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication28/05/2011
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleShort Guides to Business Risk
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintGower Publishing Ltd
- Content NoteIncludes 59 b&w illustrations
- Weight400 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
Save on Textbooks
- AU $65.50Trending at AU $75.22
- AU $143.50Trending at AU $152.67
- AU $44.92Trending at AU $56.19
- AU $28.56Trending at AU $29.58
- AU $20.94Trending at AU $25.80
- AU $32.43Trending at AU $39.06
- AU $20.25Trending at AU $22.04
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.