All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.07
- AU $24.56Trending at AU $25.10
- AU $35.37Trending at AU $37.41
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
About this product
- DescriptionSince its first publication in 1994 Richard Killeen's Short History of Ireland has been widely accepted as the most accessible introduction to Irish history. It presents the history of Ireland in attractive double paged spreads, which can be quickly read to give an easy overview of the key events of Irish history. It is superbly illustrated with over 150 full colour photographs, paintings and drawings. Over the past 10 years almost 150,000 copies have been sold in English, French and German language editions. This new edition brings the story up to date including the days of the Celtic Tiger and the Good Friday agreement.
- Author BiographyRichard Killeen is a well-established and popular freelance writer and historian. He is the author of Short History of Scotland, which has also been translated into French and German as well as Short History of Modern Ireland.
- Author(s)Richard Killeen
- Date of Publication01/03/2005
- SubjectRegional History
- Place of PublicationDublin
- Country of PublicationIreland
- ImprintGill Books
- Weight135 g
- Width115 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Edition StatementRevised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.