All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.86
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.84
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.02
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.03
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.20
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.29
- AU $9.81Trending at AU $13.34
About this product
- DescriptionFour and a half billion years long, Earth's history is the fascinating, magnificent product of creation, transformation, evolution, and extinction. A Short History of Planet Earth chronicles this complex life story in an accessible and thoroughly engaging single volume that charts the geologic and biological life of our dynamic planet. A Short History of Planet Earth, the ideal, concise introduction to earth and life sciences, includes a handy glossary of geologic terms, and forty information-packed illustrations.
- Author BiographyJ.D. MACDOUGALL (San Diego, California) is a professor of earth science at the Scripps Oceanographic Institute of the University of California, San Diego, the premier center for earth science research in the U.S. His work has appeared in Scientific American and the McGraw-Hill Encyclopedia of Science and Technology.
- Author(s)J D Macdougall
- Date of Publication28/04/1998
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectLife Sciences: General
- Series TitleWiley Popular Scienc
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight426 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.