All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $78.30
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $74.58
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.70
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $83.88
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $76.03
- AU $12.60Trending at AU $17.01
- AU $16.67Trending at AU $22.38
About this product
- DescriptionAccount of history and the future. Topics on physics, chemistry, nutrition, biology are treated in a simplified form using analogies and easy-to-understand language. Humans destroy nature and re-invent it. They replace their bodies by robots and achieve immortality by storing their brains in a centralized safe haven called Heaven Inc.and by controlling their replaceable robot bodies remotely. They find a new world and use a collection of best genes from animals and plants to create a new life form called new-man. They teach new-man all they kw, and in turn new man leads them to god. This book is written to guide new-man much like our bible was written to guide us. Written in a poetic and simplified style full with analogies, it outlines the history of the universe and of mankind and of the physical and social sciences and philosophy. It offers rational explanations of physical laws of gravity, inertia and light as well as a rational answer to the circular question of how a creator god came to be without being created. 109 lives of famous people real and imaginary and 135 plants and animals are described.
- Author BiographyAndrew Vecsey was born in Hungary in 1949, educated in Canada, and has been living in Switzerland for the past 20 years. He is a retired engineer who has traveled world wide and now teaches English.
- Author(s)Andrew Vecsey
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication24/03/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight880 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine34 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.