All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $39.95Trending at AU $54.70
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.60
- AU $18.90Trending at AU $23.23
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.31
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $56.23
- AU $28.48Trending at AU $29.68
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.29
About this product
- DescriptionAward-winning lecturer Kenneth R. Bartlett applies his decades of experience teaching the Italian Renaissance to this beautifully illustrated overview. In his introductory Note to the Reader, Bartlett first explains why he chose Jacob Burckhardt's classic narrative to guide students through the complex history of the Renaissance and then provides his own contemporary interpretation of that narrative. Over seventy color illustrations, genealogies of important Renaissance families, eight maps, a list of popes, a timeline of events, a bibliography, and an index are included.
- Author BiographyKenneth R. Bartlett is Professor of History and Renaissance Studies at the University of Toronto. He is the author of The English in Italy 1525-1558: A Study in Culture and Politics (1991), co-editor of Humanism and the Northern Renaissance (2000), and co-translator of Giovanni Della Casa's Galateo (third edition 1994).
- Author(s)Kenneth R. Bartlett
- PublisherUniversity of Toronto Press
- Date of Publication07/08/2013
- SubjectRegional History
- Place of PublicationToronto
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintUniversity of Toronto Press
- Out-of-print date27/10/2014
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1300 g
- Width211 mm
- Height261 mm
- Spine24 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.