All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.83
- AU $44.50Trending at AU $52.90
- AU $34.29Trending at AU $38.68
- AU $26.78Trending at AU $29.35
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.87
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.21
About this product
- DescriptionProvides a visual and textual account of Gertrude's 20 years of invative exhibition, studio, cultural exchange and public programs.
- Author BiographyAuthors Bio, not available
- PublisherBlack Inc.
- Date of Publication01/08/2005
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationMelbourne
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintBlack Inc.
- Weight1276 g
- Width241 mm
- Height301 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byCharlotte Day
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.