All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.84
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.31
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.00
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.15
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $28.26
About this product
- DescriptionBankruptcy is a complicated subject that covers a lot of ground. Bankruptcy lawyers can be found on Main Street and Wall Street. This efficient and effective guide to Bankruptcy will help you see the big picture. The authors focus on explaining the key concepts or building blocks that apply in any type of bankruptcy case, and then help you see those concepts in action in cases under the different chapters of the Bankruptcy Code, in proceedings ranging from individual consumer debtors in Chapter 7 or 13 to Fortune 500 Corporations in Chapter 11. To make the learning process more bearable, the authors have also infused the book with humor. Each of the authors is nationally-rewned law teacher who has practiced and taught Bankruptcy for many years. One of them is even a former bankruptcy judge. Based on that experience, in this book they have set forth understandable techniques for mastering the law governing bankruptcy law, procedure, and real-world practice (in an exceedingly attractive manner).
- Author(s)Bruce Markell,Lawrence Ponoroff
- PublisherWest Academic
- Date of Publication31/01/2016
- SubjectLaw: General & Reference
- Series TitleShort and Happy Guides
- Place of PublicationMinnesota
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWest Academic Press
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.