All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.34Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $70.18Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $73.74Trending at AU $76.54
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $17.67Trending at AU $23.05
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a concise but comprehensive survey of Christ's life. Chapters include: The Background to the Life of Jesus, Various approaches to the Life of Jesus, Literary Sources for the Life of Jesus, The Early Life and Ministry of Jesus Christ, The Galilean Ministry, The Closing Period, The Teaching of Jesus, The Miracles of Jesus, and Jesus Christ in Early Christian Thought. The outstanding value of this work rests in its easy-to-read style and its completely inclusive content. Also of importance is the analysis of the problems surrounding the historicity of Jesus the man. This is a helpful overview of the God-man for all students.
- Author BiographyDonald Guthrie, B.D., M.Th., Ph.D., who died in 1992, was professor of New Testament Language and Literature at London (England) Bible College and a member of the International Society for New Testament Studies. He was the author of many books including The Apostles, Jesus the Messiah, and New Testament Introduction.
- Author(s)Donald Guthrie
- Date of Publication01/10/1970
- SubjectChristian History & Denominations
- Place of PublicationGrand Rapids
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight174 g
- Width134 mm
- Height206 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 18 To 99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.