Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.09
- AU $46.37Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
About this product
- DescriptionThis book -pleasant and concise- and diverse examples- aims to guide parents and teachers and, by extension, to all those involved or interested in working with children -pediatricians, nurses, child care, educational assistants, among others- to better understand the issues of childhood stress and bullying, its causes, ways to manifest in the family, school and social fi eld, in order to have better control of it and, above all, to promote a healthier environment for our children and students. At the fi rst part will address the broader elements of stress in children and in the second, we will focus on a dangerous manifestation of it in schools, bullying.
- Author(s)Joe Doro
- Date of Publication15/05/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight113 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.