All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $74.50
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $77.35
- AU $61.12Trending at AU $61.77
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $79.20
- AU $17.89Trending at AU $18.33
- AU $12.86Trending at AU $16.90
- AU $16.42Trending at AU $24.69
About this product
- DescriptionShe had been in school uniform the first and last time Judy had seen her alive, and she had wondered what it would be like to be her mother. Now, she thanked God she wasn't. Detective Inspector Judy Hill had seen the girl that evening, talking and laughing with friends on the bus home. Now she lay dead in the glaring arc-light of a scene-of-crime investigation; beaten, strangled, and possibly raped. Oakland School is Stansfield come sunder a less glaring spotlight as Judy and Detective Chief Inspector Lloyd begin their investigation into the murder of Natalia Ouspensky, aged fifteen, on a piece of open parkland in the centre of town. It is an enquiry which will uncover the secrets of staff and pupil alike, t least Natalia herself; and enquiry which will produce suspects and motives but to witnesses; an enquiry which will deeply affect the lives of the incent, but might well fail to convict the guilty. An enquiry, it seems, which is t going to yield a single shred of evidence ...
- Author BiographyJill McGown, who died in 2007, lived in Northamptonshire and was best known for her mystery series featuring Chief Inspector Lloyd and Sergeant Judy Hill. The first novel, A Perfect Match, was published in 1983 and A Shred of Evidence was made into a television drama starring Philip Glenister and Michelle Collins.
- Author(s)Jill McGown
- PublisherPan Macmillan
- Date of Publication08/05/2014
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMacmillan Bello
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight345 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Interest AgeFrom 18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.