All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book enables divers to have a thorough understanding of some of the medical problems and illnesses associated with diving. After reading this book you will be able to fully recognize each of the individual conditions and have a clear understanding of the best action to take in the event of decompression illness. It is suitable for all levels of experience from vice to instructor. It explains topics in clear n-medical language. It is a guide to initial treatment and first aid. It includes emergency action charts and recompression tables. It contains emergency contact numbers and recompression tables.
- Author BiographyLee Griffiths has extensive experience working within the diving & hyperbaric industry. His positions held include Diving Safety Manager and Dive Accident Facility Manager. In 2003 he won an Award for Improving Dive Safety in South East Asia by the Divers Alert Network. He currently works at Whipps Cross University Hospital London and has over 1000 hours logged operating hyperbaric chambers.
- Author(s)Lee Griffiths
- Date of Publication14/04/2008
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationEssex
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content NoteOver 40 full colour pictures, line drawings, charts & dive tables
- Width147 mm
- Height210 mm
- Edited byJohn Lippmann,Klaus Torp
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.29
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.85
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $15.71
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.26
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.52
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.