All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.84
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.31
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.00
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.15
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $28.26
About this product
- DescriptionDistilling the college admission process down to less than 100 pages, A Simple Guide to Getting in to College provides real, effective advice from high school college admissions counselors without gimmicks or tricks. Containing unnecessary clutter and requiring tedious reading, the book offers step-by-step instructions on how to navigate the entire process, from acing college admissions tests, selecting the appropriate colleges, and writing an exceptional essay to completing the applications, scheduling campus visits, and lining up financial aid.
- Author BiographyHeather Case works as a college counselor at an independent school in Indiana. She also works with students and their families as an independent consultant and teaches online courses at www.SimpleGuidetoGettingIn.com. She lives in Fort Wayne, Indiana.
- Author(s)Heather Case
- PublisherLuminis Books, Incorporated
- Date of Publication01/09/2014
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Place of PublicationCarmel, IN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLuminis Books, Incorporated
- Weight170 g
- Width127 mm
- Height177 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.