CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.40
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.21
- AU $93.88Trending at AU $107.51
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $104.10
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.47
- AU $55.80Trending at AU $57.00
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.28
About this product
- DescriptionCompletely up to date, the -nsense A SIMPLE GUIDE TO IBM SPSS: FOR VERSION 20.0, 12E, International Edition equips you with everything you need to kw to get started with the newest version of SPSS(R) for Windows(R). The guide's straightforward style frees learners to concentrate on learning basic statistical concepts, while still developing familiarity with SPSS(R). Step-by-step instruction quickly gets users up to speed, enabling them to begin using SPSS(R) to conduct statistical analyses.
- Author BiographyLee A. Kirkpatrick is Associate Professor of Psychology at the College of William and Mary, where he has taught since 1991. He teaches courses in statistics (introductory and advanced/graduate), research methods, and evolutionary psychology. He received his PhD in social/personality psychology from the University of Denver in 1988.
- Author(s)Lee A. Kirkpatrick
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication06/08/2012
- SubjectPsychology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBelmont, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWadsworth Publishing Co Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight229 g
- Width188 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Edition Statement12th International edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.