All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom basics such as voice mail, text messaging, and GPS to the newest and coolest apps, this straightforward user's guide helps readers customize their iPhone 4S for optimum productivity and fun. The book discusses how to customize home and lock screens and ring tones, take pictures and video, and use the App Store. It also explains the nuances of Siri on the iPhone 4S to maximize readers' business and personal time. The impressive capabilities of the iPhone 4S are laid bare in this engaging manual.
- Author BiographyMary Lett is author of Simple Guide to Verizon iPhone and Simple Guide to iPhone 4S.
- Author(s)Mary M. Lett
- PublisherLuminis Books, Incorporated
- Date of Publication01/12/2011
- SubjectComputing: Consumer Books ('Technical Trade')
- Place of PublicationCarmel, IN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLuminis Books, Incorporated
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white halftones, figures
- Weight163 g
- Width127 mm
- Height177 mm
- Spine9 mm
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.01
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $75.38
- AU $32.85Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $17.43Trending at AU $19.79
- AU $44.07Trending at AU $51.53
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.