All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is the print version of a documentary made by the Japanese public broadcaster NHK following the intensive treatment and eventual death of one of the workers who was involved in a critical accident at the Tokaimura nuclear fuel preparation plant in September of 1999.
- Author BiographyNHK (Nippon Hoso Kyokai) or Japan Broadcasting Corporation is Japan's public broadcaster. This book is an original television documentary--under the same name--produced by NHK, which aired in May 2001. The documentary won the Gold Nymph Award--the highest award possible--at the 42nd Monte Carlo Television Festival in 2002.
- PublisherVertical, Inc.
- Date of Publication04/02/2016
- SubjectPopular Science
- Place of PublicationNY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintVertical, Inc.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight203 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.76
- AU $15.64Trending at AU $18.73
- AU $24.98Trending at AU $25.11
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.59
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.82
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $46.93
- AU $24.80Trending at AU $28.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.