All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $75.38
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $17.45Trending at AU $19.79
- AU $44.07Trending at AU $51.53
About this product
- DescriptionA Sbby Girl's Guide to Dealing with Cancer is part memoir and part guide book. In her own raw and edgy style, ovarian cancer survivor Maureen Miles Bucci offers cancer patients and their care givers practical advice in going the distance against this formidable opponent.
- Author BiographyMaureen Miles Bucci was sharing a wonderful life with her loving husband until her world was turned upside down by a diagnosis of endometrial cancer in 2011. Having lost a sister to this life-threatening disease, she was already unhappily acquainted with cancer - a formidable opponent. However in the aftermath of diagnosis, Maureen firmly resolved to fight her unique battle as though she were entering the ring for the ultimate boxing match - the outcome of which would mean the difference between life and death. While she was fully prepared to struggle and suffer, she was not willing to concede. Along the way, Maureen developed some practical coping methods for both patients and care-givers through the process of journaling, which later became the foundation for A Snobby Girl's Guide to Dealing with Cancer. Thanks to the hard lessons gleaned from experience, along with her refreshing honesty (borne from a genuine desire to guide others through treatment and recovery), Maureen's writing is raw and edgy. She pulls no punches while addressing and answering many of the taboo questions for cancer patients and their care-givers, in order to adequately prepare them to go the distance.
- Author(s)Maureen Miles Bucci
- PublisherMaureen Bucci
- Date of Publication21/09/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectBiography: Science, Technology & Medical
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMaureen Bucci
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight118 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.