Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.53Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.33
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.09
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.00
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.79
- AU $46.32Trending at AU $48.00
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $83.82
About this product
- DescriptionA Social History of the Cinema in Wales offers a perspective on the place of cinema in Welsh popular culture. The 'golden age' of cinema entertainment is w half a century behind us, yet it continues to linger in popular memory.
- Author BiographyPeter Miskell is Professor of International Business and Media History at the University of Reading.
- Author(s)Peter M. Miskell
- PublisherUniversity of Wales Press
- Date of Publication30/05/2006
- SubjectFilm, TV & Radio
- Place of PublicationWales
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintUniversity of Wales Press
- Content Note20 illustrations
- Weight476 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.