Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $13.90Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.18
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $23.32Trending at AU $32.85
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $79.99
- AU $50.05Trending at AU $66.59
About this product
- DescriptionThe Sociology Writer's Guide is designed to help sociology students at any level complete their writing assignments, and strengthen their research and bibliographic skills. * Covers every kind of writing assignment a sociology student is likely to encounter: term papers, research papers, essays, compare/contrast papers, quantitative and qualitative research articles, text analysis papers, book reviews, abstracts, and essay exams. * Teaches a practical, step-by-step approach to writing, from selecting a topic to submitting finished work. * Uses Tips, Notes, and Reminders to highlight key points. * Includes a complete list of examples for handling quotes and paraphrases, and for using citations and references in current sociological documentation style. * Features a full discussion of bias-free language that covers race/ethnicity, social class, age, disability, religion, family status, and sexual orientation. * The author is a sociology instructor, writer, and editor who has taught a writing for sociology class for over 12 years.
- Author(s)Linda L. Yellin
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication21/07/2008
- SubjectSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white tables
- Weight206 g
- Width153 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.