All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.24
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.23
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.52
- AU $12.82Trending at AU $13.77
- AU $36.81Trending at AU $38.00
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.46
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.41
About this product
- DescriptionThe author believes gardening in the middle South, where seasons have definite boundaries but merge imperceptibly, could and should be a year-round pleasure. She takes us through the cycle of seasons, telling which plants are most suitable to which season. The book includes tables giving blooming dates of over eight hundred varieties of plants which were recorded over a period of years.
- Author BiographyElizabeth Lawrence was the first woman to receive a degree in landscape architecture from the North Carolina State College School of Design. Her own legendary gardens in Raleigh and Charlotte provided the background for her books and columns.
- Author(s)Elizabeth Lawrence
- PublisherThe University of North Carolina Press
- Date of Publication15/02/2001
- Place of PublicationChapel Hill
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe University of North Carolina Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight367 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edition Statement1st New edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.