All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionClinicians kw that people often present with a spectrum of symptoms, but the DSM discusses criteria in absolute terms-symptoms are either present or absent. This book offers treatment guidelines to deal with the realities of mood disorders that often present in less than total ways that are far from black and white.
- Author BiographyJames Phelps, MD, is director of the Mood Disorders program at Samaritan Mental Health in Corvallis, Oregon, which serves a five-hospital system. Prior to joining Samaritan Mental Health, Dr. Phelps held a private practice in Corvallis while writing an internationally known website, PsychEducation.org, and teaching across the U.S. He is recognized as a national expert on the topic of bipolar disorder, and has published more than 15 books and journal articles pertaining to mental health.
- Author(s)James Phelps
- PublisherWW Norton & Co
- Date of Publication22/07/2016
- SubjectPsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWW Norton & Co
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight550 g
- Width165 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine28 mm
Save on Textbooks
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $38.34
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $59.37
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.71
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $11.31Trending at AU $14.92
- AU $25.62Trending at AU $33.09
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.