All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.19
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.99
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.45
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.54
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.31
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.48
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.72
About this product
- DescriptionNow in Paperback! Teaching voice and vocal performance is by nature a subjective pursuit. This is the first book in the field of vocal pedagogy that draws on the brilliance and combined experience represented by an elite group of exemplary voice teachers. This research study and resulting book does t promote one teacher's perspective, r does it promote one particular approach, but instead distills the best from the best, presenting nearly 30 quoted interviews from teachers of te.
- Author BiographyElizabeth Blades-Zeller is Associate Professor of Voice, Opera and Music Education, Coordinator of Voice Area, and Director of Opera at Heidelberg College. She is also a Music Editor for Mountain View Video Production, Roanoke, VA.
- Author(s)Elizabeth Blades-Zeller
- PublisherScarecrow Press
- Date of Publication01/01/2002
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintScarecrow Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight367 g
- Width144 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.