All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.88
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.15
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $15.66
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.21
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.08
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.20
- AU $30.32Trending at AU $31.91
About this product
- DescriptionAs a spinner, your most important, versatile tools are your own skilled hands. With those eight fingers and two opposable thumbs, plus a half-dozen simple techniques for manipulating the fiber supply, you can spin a full suite of yarn styles. The nuts and bolts: Worsted Semi-worsted Woolen Semi-woolen Slub Boucle You'll begin by seeing the unlikely possibility of spinning the six different yarns styles with a single fiber preparation. You'll end by witnessing this revered master spinner, in a miracle of energetic ambidexterity, draft two fiber sources simultaneously into a single strong, lofty, funky velty yarn. And so can you.
- PublisherInterweave Press Inc
- Date of Publication29/11/2010
- SubjectThe Arts: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationLoveland, CO
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintInterweave Press Inc
- Weight136 g
- Width135 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.