All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.09
- AU $46.35Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
About this product
- DescriptionThis book includes new and updated material, as well as a readers' guide with questions for writing and discussion groups.
- Author BiographyMerle Feld is a writer, educator, and activist whose prose and poetry, including her signature poem about women and men at Sinai, We All Stood Together, can be found in numerous anthologies and prayer books. Her memoir, A Spiritual Life, has been translated into Russian and enjoys a wide audience across the former Soviet Union; a Hebrew translation is forthcoming. Merle's theatre credits include the award-winning plays Across the Jordan, published by Syracuse University Press in the anthology Making a Scene, and The Gates Are Closing, performed by hundreds of congregations worldwide. A popular scholar in residence, Merle has taught frequently at synagogues, college campuses, and adult learning institutes. She has pioneered teaching writing as a spiritual practice, and since 2005 has served as Founding Director of the Rabbinic Writing Institute, guiding rabbis-in-training across the denominations to develop a personal writing practice through which to explore their own spiritual lives and to more effectively serve as spiritual leaders.
- Author(s)Merle Feld
- PublisherState University of New York Press
- Date of Publication07/08/2007
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Series TitleSUNY Series in Modern Jewish Literature and Culture
- Place of PublicationAlbany, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintState University of New York Press
- Weight481 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementRevised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.