All listings for this product
About this product
- Description<b>Winter is big business in small-town Swflake, Vermont. Tourists arrive to hit the ski slopes--and what could be more satisfying after a chilly day of carving powder than a steaming bowl of soup?</b><i>When Lucky Jamieson inherits her parents' soup shop, By the Spoonful, she realizes it's time to take stock of her life. Should she sell her parents' house or move in herself? Does she really want to run a restaurant business? And what about her grandfather Jack, who seems to be showing signs of Alzheimer's? But her life decisions are moved to the back burner after an icy blonde tourist is found frozen to death behind the soup shop. and Lucky is bowled over when her soup chef, Sage DuBois, is led out of the kitchen by the police. As suspicion and speculations swball, Lucky decides that the only way to save her employee and her business is to find out herself who iced the tourist--and landed her chef in the soup... Recipes included!
- Author Biography<b>Connie Archer</b> is the author of the Soup Lover's Mystery series set in Snowflake, Vermont. <i>Spoonful of Murder</i>, the first in this series, is now a national bestseller. Connie was born and raised in New England and now lives on the other coast.
- Author(s)Connie Archer
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Series TitleSoup Lover's Mystery
- Series Part/Volume Number01
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2016
- ImprintBerkley Publishing Corporation,U.S.
- Weight145 g
- Width108 mm
- Height173 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsMass market (rack) paperback,Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.45Trending at AU $32.16
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $85.49
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $31.65
- AU $46.02Trending at AU $53.17
- AU $12.66Trending at AU $13.10
- AU $41.46Trending at AU $49.86
- AU $30.89Trending at AU $31.62
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.