All listings for this product
Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $26.27Trending at AU $27.33
- AU $11.52Trending at AU $12.70
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $17.48
- AU $23.07Trending at AU $30.41
- AU $30.18Trending at AU $30.89
- AU $10.86Trending at AU $13.78
- AU $30.01Trending at AU $38.12
About this product
- DescriptionOn a cold, miserable night in Michigan s Upper Peninsula, a night that wouldn t feel so unusual if it wasn t the Fourth of July, an antique wooden boat runs full-speed into a line of old railroad pilings in the shallow waters of Waishkey Bay. When Alex McKnight helps rescue the passengers, he finds three men. The driver is out cold, the other two are dazed but conscious. When they re all finally back on dry land and sent away in an ambulance, Alex figures he ll never see them again. He couldn t be more wrong. It s t eugh that Natalie Reynaud, the woman who has become the center of his life, is five hundred miles away, working a dangerous undercover operation in Toronto. Now Alex has even more problems when the men from the boat get tangled up with his best friend, Vinnie. It s all Alex can do to keep Vinnie from killing them or being killed by them. With Vinnie in danger on one side of the border, and Natalie in just as much danger on the other, what comes next will be the absolute darkest hour of Alex s life, beyond anything he s ever faced before.
- Author(s)Steve Hamilton
- PublisherBrilliance Audio
- Date of Publication22/09/2015
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBrilliance Audio
- Out-of-print date04/08/2015
- Read byJim Bond
- Format DetailsMP3 format
- Running Time540
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.