Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $168.00Trending at AU $183.03
- AU $64.99Trending at AU $74.58
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $12.77
- AU $23.67Trending at AU $25.41
- AU $34.18Trending at AU $36.92
- AU $31.75Trending at AU $37.28
- AU $28.90Trending at AU $35.37
About this product
- Description17-year-old Tolu is careful about casual sex. But when he meets the stunningly gorgeous Lara, he throws all caution to the wind. Is Lara worth the sacrifice? Only Gbenga, Tolu's best friend, is capable of answering that question.
- Author BiographyPHILIP BEGHO is an award-winning author with over a hundred published books to his credit. He has worked as a journalist, a lawyer, a banker and a university lecturer. Over seventy of his books are for children, but his Teenage Blues series specifically address the problem of pre-marital sex and are meant for adolescents and young adults only - not children.
- Author(s)Philip Begho
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication29/02/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight59 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.