A Strategic Vision for Department of Energy Environmental Quality Research and Development by Division on Earth and Life Studies, Committee on Building a Long-Term Environmental Quality Research and Development Program in the Department of Energy, National Research Council, Board on Radioactive Waste Management (Paperback, 2001)
All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.01
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $75.38
- AU $32.85Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $17.43Trending at AU $19.79
- AU $44.07Trending at AU $51.53
About this product
- DescriptionThe National Academies' National Research Council undertook this study in response to a request from the Under Secretary of Energy to provide strategic advice on how the Department of Energy could improve its Environmental Quality R&D portfolio. The committee recommends that DOE develop strategic goals and objectives for its EQ business line that explicitly incorporate a more comprehensive, long-term view of its EQ responsibilities. For example, these goals and objectives should emphasize long-term stewardship and the importance of limiting contamination and materials management problems, including the generation of wastes and contaminated media, in ongoing and future DOE operations.
- Author(s)Board on Radioactive Waste Management,Committee on Building a Long-Term Environmental Quality Research and Development Program in the Department of Energy,Division on Earth and Life Studies,National Research Council
- PublisherNational Academies Press
- Date of Publication01/10/2001
- Place of PublicationWashington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNational Academies Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.