All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.19
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.99
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.45
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.54
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.31
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.48
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.72
About this product
- DescriptionInsight Text Guides - A Streetcar Named Desire is designed to help secondary English students understand and analyse the text. This comprehensive guide to Tennessee Williams' play contains detailed character and chapter analysis and explores genre, structure, themes and language. Essay questions and sample answers help to prepare students for creating written responses to the text.
- Author BiographyRosemary O'Shea, BA, Bed, Grad. Dip. Children's Lit, taught English and Literature for many years in secondary schools and at the Australian Catholic University. She now teaches ESL to adult immigrants. She is the author of a range of texts on language and literature for secondary schools.
- Author(s)Rosemary O'Shea,Tennessee Williams
- PublisherInsight Publications
- Date of Publication01/04/2009
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintInsight Publications
- Weight113 g
- Width210 mm
- Height150 mm
- Spine5 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.