All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $65.50Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $143.50Trending at AU $152.13
- AU $44.92Trending at AU $55.99
- AU $28.56Trending at AU $29.47
- AU $20.94Trending at AU $25.71
- AU $20.25Trending at AU $21.96
About this product
- DescriptionA Student Grammar of French is a concise introduction to French grammar, designed specifically for English-speaking undergraduates. Keeping technical detail to a minimum, it explains the fundamentals of the grammar in accessible and simple terms, and helps students to put their learning into practice through a range of fun and engaging exercises. All the essential topics are covered, with chapters on verbs, uns, adjectives, prouns, determiners, prepositions, adverbs, negation, numerals, sentences, and clauses. Every grammatical point is illustrated with a range of authentic examples drawn from magazines and newspapers, covering many areas of contemporary life such as fashion, health issues, relationships and sport. It is clearly organized into a user-friendly, numbered indexing system, allowing the learner to quickly and easily locate any grammatical topic. Functioning both as an indispensable reference guide and a comprehensive workbook, this grammar will become the perfect accompaniment to any first or second year undergraduate course.
- Author BiographyMalcolm Offord is formally Lecturer and Reader in the Department of French, University of Nottingham.
- Author(s)M. H. Offord
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication13/04/2006
- LanguageEnglish & French
- SubjectLanguage Learning (other than ELT)
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight710 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.