All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
About this product
- DescriptionThis accessible grammar provides a concise and user-friendly guide to the structure of Modern Standard Arabic. Using familiar termilogy and keeping theory to a minimum, it is suitable for beginning students as well as those at a more advanced level. Detailed descriptions of all types of sentence are given, and numerous tables provide a clear presentation of verbs and uns. The most familiar grammatical terms are given in Arabic as well as in English in order to help the student identify them, and the index is also presented in both languages for fast and straightforward cross referencing. Each pattern or rule described is illustrated with authentic examples from a range of real-life contexts such as newspapers, magazines, business communication and the Internet, as well as from Arabic literary texts. Clearly organised and practical, this book will be an invaluable reference resource for all learners and teachers of Modern Standard Arabic.
- Author BiographyEckehard Schulz is Professor of Arabic Language and Linguistics at the University of Leipzig, an experienced teacher and translator of Arabic and the author of several books in related fields.
- Author(s)Eckehard Schulz
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication31/03/2005
- SubjectLanguage Learning (other than ELT)
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white tables
- Weight630 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.