All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.31Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $31.02
- AU $70.13Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $74.43Trending at AU $76.94
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
About this product
- DescriptionThese workbooks have been prepared by a BHS examiner as revision aids for students who are about to take their BHS stages one and two examinations. Working through the syllabus for both examinations typical questions are asked by means of text, line illustrations and photographs on all relevant subjects. There is space for the student to write down the answers and the correct answers are given at the end of the book. Each book includes a chapter of dos and don'ts and sound advice on dress and examination technique. These books are designed as companions for The Course Companion to BHS Stage One , and The Course Companion for BHS Stage Two and the audiotape revision aids to both examinations, all by Maxine Cave and published by J.A. Allen.
- Author BiographyMaxine Cave trained with Wellington Riding Ltd and after gaining her BHSSM+T, became their Director of Studies. She also worked as an equestrian instructor at an agricultural college, and as a freelance instructor. She was a BHS chief examiner for many years, examining from Stage One through to Stage Four and Intermediate Teaching. Now retired through health reasons she remains heavily involved with the equestrian industry and one of her special interests is Arabian horse racing.
- Author(s)Maxine Cave
- PublisherThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Date of Publication01/11/2000
- SubjectEquestrian & Animal Sports
- Series TitleAllen Equine Student Workbooks
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJ.A.Allen & Co Ltd
- Content Notecolour illustrations, line
- Weight380 g
- Width176 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.