All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.16
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.97
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.95
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.45
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.82
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.12
About this product
- Description... this is a well-written and rich resource. -- School Library Journal review of A Student's Guide to British American GenealogyThis groundbreaking series is the first to explain the how-to's of genealogical research in simple, jargon-free language. The Oryx American Family Tree Series explores how to research family history for 12 different ethnic groups. Each volume begins with an overview of the group's historical and cultural background, then guides readers through each step in tracing their own genealogical heritage, with practical advice on how to-- locate important family documents and other vital sources of information-- conduct interviews with family members and record eyewitness accounts of key events-- use the latest electronic research tools-- research your background if you are adopted or come from a ntraditional family-- preserve family history for future generationsEach volume is written in a friendly, narrative style and is extensively illustrated with full-color and black-and-white photographs. Hundreds of valuable resources unique to each ethnic group are also listed and antated, including genealogical organizations, books, magazines, journals, videos, and special libraries and archives.The Oryx American Family Tree Series provides an easy-to-follow road map for anyone interested in tracing a family history -- from junior high and high school students to adults who require a basic primer. Every library will want to make this practical, highly readable series available to its patrons.Each volume is produced as a sturdy 6 x 9 casebound publication, 192 pages, and printed on acid-free paper.
- Author BiographyYOGI YAMAGUCHI is the author of Face of a Stranger, a novel. He currently lives in New York City, where he works in the publishing industry.
- Author(s)Yoji Yamaguchi
- Date of Publication17/01/1996
- SubjectSocial Studies: General
- Series TitleOryx American Family Trees
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenwood Press
- Content Noteillustrations (some colour)
- Weight467 g
- Width165 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edition Statementannotated edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.