Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.40
- AU $166.95Trending at AU $170.82
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $118.00
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $109.01
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $107.40
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.95
About this product
- DescriptionThis series of student research tools explains the process of genealogical research while creating opportunities to practice and integrate social studies skills. It aims to promote better student understanding of solid research techniques and enhances the American curriculum. The series supplements the thematic strands in the New Curriculum standards for social studies in American schools, such as: culture, time, continuity, and change; individual development and identity; power, authority, and governance; people, places, and environment; individuals, groups, and institutions; global connections. The series also aims to provide students with the opportunity to practice the historian's craft as they learn how to: collect data; use the latest electronic research tools; obtain and evaluate documents and sources; conduct and record eyewitness acounts of historical events in family life. Each volume also explains to students the whys and hows of tracing their roots if they are adopted or come from n-tradtional families.
- Author BiographyThe son of Jewish immigrants, author JAY SCHLEIFER grew up in New York City and is now a writer and editor in the Midwest. He has written more than 40 books for young readers.
- Author(s)Jay Schleifer
- Date of Publication10/07/1996
- SubjectHistory: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleOryx American Family Tree
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenwood Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight451 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition Statementannotated edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.