All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.37
- AU $26.06Trending at AU $30.72
- AU $37.10Trending at AU $43.40
- AU $29.30Trending at AU $31.81
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.51
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.39
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.01
About this product
- DescriptionNow in its third edition, this very popular guide to studying psychology remains an invaluable tool for students at both undergraduate and pre-degree level, along with those deciding whether to take psychology as an academic subject. Providing insights into the most critical aspects of studying psychology, A Student's Guide to Studying Psychology is distinguished from other texts by its easy to follow format and practical nature. Topics covered include: * Perspectives within psychology * Making the most of seminars, tutorials and lectures * How to write essays and empirical reports * Guidelines on exam preparation and technique * Information on careers in psychology and tips for applying for jobs, including how to write your own curriculum vitae. For this fully updated third edition, new advice is included on web-based research and referencing. Subject coverage is expanded to include contemporary research trends in cognitive neuroscience, evolutionary psychology and positive psychology. In addition, new material investigates postgraduate specialisms including neuropsychology, psychotherapy and sport psychology.
- Author BiographyThomas M. Heffernan is Senior Lecturer at the University of Northumbria. He has taught psychology for over 12 years, as well as carrying out research in the discipline.
- Author(s)Thomas M. Heffernan
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication24/02/2005
- SubjectPsychology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationHove
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPsychology Press Ltd
- Content Note1 black & white tables
- Weight430 g
- Width173 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.