All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $30.21Trending at AU $34.60
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $21.13Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $23.42
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
About this product
- DescriptionThis paper will use the Service Before Self core value concept as a foundation to discuss various AF policies and programs along with individual attitudes and actions either support or contradict this core value. The author will examine the mentorship, force development, and assignment programs to show how they support or contradict this core value. Additionally the author will use individual beliefs and actions collected from officers attending Air Command and Staff College to show how their opinions support or contradict the core value of Service Before Self.
- Author(s)Robert D Berger
- Date of Publication17/10/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight113 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.