All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.86
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.41
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
About this product
- Descriptionthis study documents current and historical conditions of HS-11's interior configurations and finishes. Investigation for this study was conducted by Kingston Heath (principle investigator), Fred Walters (co-investigator), and Aaron Lemchen (graduate student) with Alison K. Hoagland consulting during the period of September 2004 through August 2005. This study is divided into three major parts. The first part consists of the presentation of the HS-11's history and its historic context. The second part consists of gathering new physical evidence from the building itself. The third part of the study will be the evaluation, analysis and conclusions based upon data provided by the previous two parts.
- Author(s)Aaron Lemchen,Fred Walters,Kingston Heath
- Date of Publication15/08/2005
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight281 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.