All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.24
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.97
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.07
- AU $26.15Trending at AU $26.47
- AU $35.37Trending at AU $37.41
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
About this product
- DescriptionA Successful Life presents five principles for living a successful life as derived from the perspective, reflections, and regrets of dying hospice patients. Their message is a simple one about the meaning of life, yet hidden within their message is a scientific secret so powerful that it literally shifts the odds of success in our favor. Science proves that this secret reallocates energy within the brain, significantly increasing our cognitive, creative, and intuitive skills. Learn what the dying say constitutes a successful life and the five simple principles that unlock powerful scientific secrets proven to increase success in every aspect of life. Start living the life you deserve. Start living a successful life.
- Author BiographyGabriel Lawson began volunteering at hospice in 1997. He has worked in high-tech corporate America serving as an Executive Director, Vice President, and Senior Vice President in the broadcasting, computer storage, ecommerce, and avionics industries. A leader in human process improvement, Gabriel implements emotional intelligence principles at both the individual and organizational level. He lives in Colorado with his wonderful wife, Rebeccea. For contact information, visit his website at http: //www.gabriellawson.com.
- Author(s)Gabriel Lawson
- PublisherIodyssey LLC
- Date of Publication08/06/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIodyssey LLC
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight372 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.