All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.39
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $14.06
About this product
- DescriptionYou'll learn how to effectively increase your net profits, build a base of loyal fans, and improve your triple bottom line after implementing these tips and tools for your website. Everyone has a level playing field on the Web, says Flores, a programmer since age 9. She's collected nine years of research as a web consultant into this easy-to-use, practical resource. She focuses on business-buildling tools and their immediate application on your website to increase your online sales. Sharing is the key to success, and Flores' down-to-earth suggestions give women in business a competitive edge through smart, spirited internet marketing. Learn how to share kwledge, build resources, target clients, increase usability, and measure your results.
- Author BiographyMonica S. Flores, principal web developer and Drupal enthusiast at 10K Webdesign, has been designing and building high-functioning websites since 2004. She's passionate about working with green businesses, progressive organizations, and women entrepreneurs to build their community of clients online. Founder of A Successful Woman, founding editor of Green Business Women, and technical co-founder of TheGreaterEquator.com, she consults on web development, community building, and strategic growth. 10K Webdesign specializes in building websites for women entrepreneurs and for fair trade, organic, holistic, sustainable, and green businesses.
- Author(s)Monica S Flores
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication30/07/2008
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight254 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.